Jin Jingzhe, carrying red-tassled baton, leads the marching band of a Korean chapter of Falun Gong during a parade at a civic festival in Incheon in October 2010. Seoul police arrested Mr. Jin earlier this month after immigration authorities denied his appeal for asylum. Activists are now trying to prevent his deportation to China. [...]
About 60 Chinese members of the Falungong spiritual sect in South Korea are in danger of being repatriated to their homeland where the movement is banned as a “evil cult”, a follower said Friday.
The Hong Kong government has intensified its suppression of free expression in public and in the media recently. For example, with the excuse of keeping the city neat and clean in advance of the upcoming district election, the local government have tried to remove banners and posters displayed at Falun Gong truth-clarifying sites. This has [...]
[Dana Rohrabacher, U.S. Congressman]:
“Thousands and thousands of human beings are being murdered.”
The Persecution of Falun Gong a Subject of Concern at European Parliament Human Rights Hearing (Photo)
On July 11, 2011, a hearing discussing China’s current human rights situation was held before the European Parliament’s Subcommittee on Human Rights. Because the “July 20” anniversary of the Chinese government’s persecution of Falun Gong is just around the corner, attendees showed particular interest in this persecution, which has continued for 12 years.
- NTDTV’s Broadcast Signal Officially Carried on the New ST-2 Satellite Since August 1
- Falun Gong in the View of a Canadian Philosophy Scholar
- A Young Couple’s Journey: Zhou Xiangyang’s Fiancee Appeals Seven Years for His Release
- Friends, Families and Co-Workers Resist the Arrest, Detention and Brainwashing of Falun Gong Practitioners (Photo)
- Proclamations Recognize the Magnificence of Falun Dafa - Part 3